FREE shipping by Parcelforce 48 fully tracked courier
Order Now and get your order shipped by
Live Text Updates - 1 Hour Delivery Slot Update
Large Ficus Indoor Plant (Weeping Fig) - 1.4m Tall - BB
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS
Need More Information? Read On......
We love this tree it really is quite stunning and has passed the "Joanne" survival test. They create a very dramatic look and a very relaxing feel to the room they are in. Super easy to keep and thats what put it in our top 10 of virtually indestructible house plants. Most of our house plants have been tested by Joanne who by her own admission "can kill anything" and they survived weeks in her house. She is now a house plant convert. Give one a try
Above are pictures of our actual items we will supply* and shot in our own studios to give you a real look at the product you are buying. We cannot stress enough that we show the same item as you will receive. Many other retailers show you ideas of how your tree will look in time rather than how it looks today. Your happiness is our reputation.
A note from our founder:-
"Hi, my name is Paul Meakin, and I founded Bentleys. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at our products as I have taken a number of years to find the best suppliers in Europe so that you can have the best quality trees and plants. To many you are just another customer but to me and my team you create our reputation and we only want to deliver the best to you. If at any time you are unhappy with your purchase then you are free to call or email me and I will personally deal with any problem you may have - Paul, Bentleys Founder"
Ficus trees are a common plant in the home and office, mainly due to the fact that they look like a typical tree with a single trunk and a spreading canopy. But for all of their popularity, ficus plants are finicky. However, if you know how to care for a ficus tree, you’ll be better equipped with keeping it healthy and happy in your home for years.
The Ficus tree can do well growing in relatively low light and thrive in very high sunlight levels, too, provided they acclimate to the new surroundings – not suddenly moved from one extreme to another to quickly. One should slowly acclimate your Ficus tree for the best care.
If you need any help at all then please do just give us a ring.
*Plants & trees do often vary slightly so please allow for small tolerances of 6-7%
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.