Giant Agave 3ft Tall 3ft Wide "Century" Very Hardy To -20
Order Now and get your delivery between and by Parcelforce 48 fully tracked courier.Live Text Updates - Interactive Texts Prior To delivery - 1 Hour Delivery Slot Update
Our Service & Product Info
ONLY 6 Available Until Next Season
With its stunning blue-grey foliage dusted with a zinc-white bloom and its large upright habit, Agave Centuryis an extremely handsome plant. Agave Century is an indispensable addition to anyone contemplating a contemporary or drought-resistant garden or desert-inspired planting. Much used in the Mediterranean where it fits in very naturally to the landscape and on the American West Coast where its bold architectural form lends itself to contemporary and xeriphytic garden styles, it is an iconic plant whose fast-growing habit will rapidly create a dramatic and imposing presence.
Individual images are available on request
BEWARE - These are very beautiful but have very sharp pin like ends to the leaves. This is part of the attraction but they should not be in an area where children or pets can access.
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.