Our Service & Product Info
If your looking for a book on Bonsai that gives you the real need to know introduction then get this book that was written by the real professionals in an easy to follow and easy to understand format.
You don't need to know about propagation and what to do with your tree in 500 years, you need to know how to care for it now, what to do and when to do it.
Really low priced and a book that you can keep safely by your Bonsai to pick up any time you need. Not some great big "everything there is to know" book but a great handy size and useful print.
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.
- Reviews (0)
- Questions (0)
Beginners Guide To Bonsai Trees
delivery reasonable, quality of litrature was poor
Bentleys of Pontefract
Hi Iain, what was poor about it please? This book is supplied by the largest Bonsai supplier in Europe so I am sure it offers solid and easy to follow advice?