Areca Palm Tree Beautiful 1m Indoor Plant (Complete)
Our Service & Product Info
Our Areca Palms are truly beautiful creating a instant architectural impact in the home. They give any space a real sense of personality and well being. The Areca Palm is a great indoor specimen, now quite well known in the UK, tolerant of low light level, it requires very little care.
Why not add an air of the exotic to a room in your home? Kentia Palms have several benefits if you can not provide bright light for house plants, as not only are they very tough, but they're great for dark corners. They don't want to be in direct sun, so bright indirect light to dim shade is fine for this indoor palm to succeed. If you have a cool room, and worried it may be a little chilly, this palm is also ideal, as it will not mind that one bit. For best results with this palm, feed regularly in the growing season, and water regularly, cutting down watering over the winter period. Lovely, high quality leafy specimens are supplied at a total height of around 100-110cms tall.
Above are pictures of our actual items we will supply including the quality professional iQbana EPP planters. We cannot stress enough that we show the same item as you will receive. Many other retailers show you ideas of how your tree will look in time rather than how it looks today. Your happiness is our reputation.
A note from our founder:-
"Hi, my name is Paul Meakin, and I founded Bentleys. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at our products as I have taken a number of years to find the best suppliers in Europe so that you can have the best quality trees and plants. To many you are just another customer but to me and my team you create our reputation and we only want to deliver the best to you. If at any time you are unhappy with your purchase then you are free to call or email me and I will personally deal with any problem you may have - Paul, Bentleys Founder"
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
How lucky I was to find this marvellous company!
What a find, especially in this day and age when you are faced with anonymous websites. Here is a company that really truly cares. Well done everyone, from the packers to the office staff, a great pleasure and such fun dealing with you, emails are gloriously entertaining!!! Plants are gorgeous. I wish you continuing success, you deserve it.
excellent parlour palm
I was so impressed with the service and explanation as to how well the plant was cared for. The plant arrived in excellent condition. My only negative comment was having been asked if any further assistance was needed and asking for 2 more house plants of a certain size I never got a reply and so have gone elsewhere, but otherwise I was extremely impressed.