Large Boston Fern Indoor House Plant (Complete)
Our Service & Product Info
These are such fantastic value for money and really stunning. This plant also made NASA's top ten approved House plants. Our Boston fern is supplied as you see it in the images in the decorative and quite contemporary planter included in the price. This plant comes fully planted up with nothing for you to do apart from unwrap it and put it in place, perfect.
Ferns are very popular houseplants and the Boston Fern is one that offers beauty and healthy benefits. These plants act as humidifiers and can help to restore moisture in the air so they are perfect for those who suffer from dry skin and other cold weather problems. They can also help to eliminate traces of formaldehyde and they look beautiful hanging from baskets all around the home. Remember to keep your Boston Fern in direct sunlight and mist the leaves with water regularly.
During the late 1980’s, NASA began studying houseplants as a means of providing purer and cleaner air for space stations. What they learned is that there are many different houseplants that can help to purify the air.
The plants filter out certain harmful compounds in the air and make it much healthier to breathe. The good news for you is that these plants are easily found and you can add them to your home to provide yourself and your family with air that is much purer and free from harmful agents.
A note from our founder:-
"Hi, my name is Paul Meakin, and I founded Bentleys. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at our products as I have taken a number of years to find the best suppliers in Europe so that you can have the best quality trees and plants. To many you are just another customer but to me and my team you create our reputation and we only want to deliver the best to you. If at any time you are unhappy with your purchase then you are free to call or email me and I will personally deal with any problem you may have - Paul, Bentleys Founder"
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Not as good as the first due to bag of heavy stones
Unfortunatly the bag of stones had crushed most the plant in transit. Last plant I purchased through Bentleys arrived in an immaculate state and I was so happy with it, as it came with no stones. However this time half the leaves were flattened by the bag of stones, or broken off.