Large Palm Tree Phoenix Canariensis In 33cm Trojan Planter Fully Planted As Shown
Order Now and get your delivery between and by Parcelforce 48 fully tracked courier.Live Text Updates - Interactive Texts Prior To delivery - 1 Hour Delivery Slot Update
Our Service & Product Info
Every Palm tree creates striking architectural shape and arching fronds that bring a fabulous tropical look to the summer patio, deck or for the indoors in the conservatory. Palms look exotic and most are surprisingly resilient. No matter if you plant them straight into the ground or in a stunning planter on the patio or deck in summer.
We cannot stress enough that we show the same item as you will receive. Many other retailers show you ideas of how your tree will look in time rather than how it looks today. Your happiness is our reputation.
The Trojan 33cm Dark Granite look planter that your tree will come planted in is from our "Professional" range. The growing medium we will use to plant up your item contains all of the good things a growing tree will need such as slow release fertiliser, horticultural grit, and is of the best quality available.
Above are pictures of our actual items we will supply including the quality professional Trojan 33cm planter, shot in our own studio so that you can get some scale of the item you are looking to purchase. If you look you will also see measurements marked on our studio brick wall so that you can see exact heights.
A note from our founder:-
"Hi, my name is Paul, and I founded Bentleys. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at our products as I have taken a number of years to find the best suppliers in Europe so that you can have the best quality trees and plants. To many you are just another customer but to me and my team you create our reputation and we only want to deliver the best to you. If at any time you are unhappy with your purchase then you are free to call or email me and I will personally deal with any problem you may have - Paul, Bentleys Founder"
- Origin: Canary Islands
- Genus: Phoenix
- Species: canariensis
- Common Name: Canary Island Date Palm
- Situation: Full sun, well-drained soil
- Eventual height in the UK: 6m
- Eventual spread: 3-4m
- Hardiness: Hardy to -8C or lower
- Skill level: Easy
The Canary Island Date Palm is a fantastic sight in world wide, where it is a trouble free tree and thrives in most situations. Huge feather leaves waft airily in the wind and lend an air of the tropics wherever they are seen. Very tolerant of huge neglect, given a position in full sun and plenty of moisture Phoenix Canariensis will grow vigorously and demand space with a huge crown spread developing in a few years. Also be mindful of the small stunted leaflets near the base of the leaves which are as sharp as ice picks!
The main reason you should buy from Bentleys is because we show you exactly what you are buying, not an image of what your purchase will look like in years to come, like many others. We show you genuine images shot in our own studios of the item you are buying......ALSO
OVER 4,000 HAPPY INTERNET CUSTOMERS
We are Internet market leaders in our field and our customer base is growing every day, week and year. We innovate, create and challenge every day.
Our main focus is on making things easy for our customers and no doubt this is why we have an excellent customer retention record. Our staff take great pride in their work and also in our product, our planters, plants and trees. They also understand it is our actions that help us maintain our customers come back to us every time they need our services, so you can be confident that they will go that extra mile on your behalf. We make it easy for you to have stunning and beautiful; we offer great value for money; we do what we say we will do; and we will not let you down.
To maintain our position as one of the UK's best providers of of decorative plants and trees and to make sure that every home or business can have access to beautiful design, helpful advice and quality products.
- To understand our customers’ needs and provide them with excellent service; we have spent time getting to know and understand our customers and their many needs; no customer is too small to give all the help we can.
- To be easy to work with; we take the burden from our customers, and make ourselves easy to do business with, with simple processes and easy to follow help and advice.
- To provide a culture in which our staff learn and develop; we invest in our staff and provide continuous PD training ; as a result we have an engaged, committed and motivated workforce.
- To make life easy for our customers by creating clever solutions to fit our clients needs.
- To provide value for money; we price all our items competitively without cutting corners.
- To innovate: we continuously develop and improve our service; many elements of service we supply mean that we lead and don't follow..
- To provide breadth of service reach: we have a UK-wide service network, enabling us to provide a true single-source national service.
Our case studies will show you how we have helped many other customers, and how we can help you.